$109 – JW Marriott Santa Monica Spa w/Extra Amenity Passes
The Spa at the JW Marriott Santa Monica Le Merigot
Save over $150 on a spa package at the beachfront JW Marriott Santa Monica's Spa Le Merigot, rated 4 stars on Yelp.
- $109 for a spa package for one person (reg. up to $265):
- Choose from a 50-minute Swedish massage or a 50-minute JW signature facial
- A glass of bubbly
- Access to the hotel pool, spa amenities (sauna and steam room) and fitness center
- Three VIP spa passes ($120 value), good for access to the pool and spa amenities for future visits or to share with friends
- Complimentary three-hour valet parking
- $199 for a spa package for one with both the massage and facial, plus all of the above extras (reg. $385)
- $199 for a spa package for two people with a 50-minute couples Swedish massage, a glass of bubbly each, and all of the above extras (reg. $390)
Why We Love It
- Includes three spa passes for pool and amenities access; perfect for a spa day out with friends
- The 4-star hotel underwent recent property and pool renovations
- Members praise its "peaceful" atmosphere and "friendly" staff
- This oceanside property has direct access to the beach
Voucher can be redeemed immediately; valid during spa's operating hours. Appointments required at least 24 hours in advance; subject to availability. Limited availability for weekend appointments; please book well in advance. Call to make an appointment; reference voucher. Upon arrival, present printed voucher or display in Travelzoo mobile app. Tax, if applicable, and gratuity are not included. Please tip on the full value; 18-20% is customary for good service. VIP passes can be used by multiple people or by one person; the VIP spa passes may be used the same day or on future dates. Not valid for access to fitness classes. A 24-hour cancellation policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture. Not valid on holidays or holiday weekends (call merchant for specific date restrictions). Minimum age requirements may apply. Valid for one or two people depending on voucher purchased. Must use in one visit. Not valid on products. Must be of legal age to consume alcohol. Cannot combine with other offers.
When You Can Go
Through Nov. 17, 2017
(146 Member Reviews)
(146 Member Reviews)
Staff was very helpful and friendly
tina Jul 31, 2017
employees, parking and location
entire spa needs a rehab, old and small and not very well kept up, convenient and therapist were 7/10 and people that worked there are nice
Henry Jul 30, 2017 CA, United States
The amazing staff!! Daisy and Thomas went over and above to make sure everything was perfect!!
Elyse Jul 16, 2017 CA, United States
Friendliness and expertise of staff!
The spa and the hotel went out of their way to be friendly and helpful!
Jannet Jul 18, 2017 CA, United States
Rose Jun 26, 2017 CA, United States
Massage and pool
The pool chairs are very uncomfortable. The space between the upper and lower portion makes it uncomfortable. Therefore I cannot recommend the spa.
Mary Jul 30, 2017 CA, United States
Therapist was very good and personable.
Marc Apr 26, 2017 CA, United States
Family friendly but the pool was alittle small
nabil May 01, 2017 CA, United States
Nice spa but could use a little updating.
Barbara May 11, 2017 FL, United States
Massage therapist was nice. Valet was helpful.
No whirlpool and the pool was cold. Beach access was blocked by painters in the pool area. Not s $265 value. The spa expected a $50 tip for 2 of us on top of that. I have been to three other JW Marriott spas, and this fell short. The spa facility was small. Did not get both glasses of champagne.Alternative was not offered and no pool food service like other locations.
Cathy May 26, 2017 CA, United States