$50 – Where Celebs Get Pampered: Spa Day at OLEHENRIKSEN
Step into a serene, candlelit room where a deep-set soaking tub awaits with a goblet of Champagne. It's no wonder A-listers like Ellen DeGeneres, Charlize Theron and Katy Perry give a nod to Ole Henriksen's WeHo spa.
- $50 for a 45-minute Moroccan bathing ritual for one person (reg. $75)
$85 for a 45-minute Moroccan bathing ritual for two people (reg. $125)
- Bathing rituals take place in a private candlelit room with Champagne, fresh fruit, aromatherapy oils and a cucumber eye mask
$129 for a spa package for one person (reg. $225)
- Choose any 50-minute facial (up to $140) from the signature complexion treatments section, or any traditional 50-minute massage (Swedish, deep tissue, pregnancy, reflexology or sports)
- Any 45-minute bathing ritual (signature Scandinavian, Moroccan or Greek)
- A glass of sparkling wine
- $205 for the same spa package above for one person with both a facial and massage (reg. $365)
- All options above include access to lockers, shower and the eucalyptus steam room, and 10% off same-day product purchases
Why We Love It
- OLEHENRIKSEN is a celeb-favorite skin care brand; Hollywood stars have been frequenting the Sunset Plaza spa for decades for the "Ole glow"
- The skin care guru remains involved in the spa and recently relaunched the brand and products to focus on his Scandinavian roots
- Bathing rituals include a small vial of aromatherapy to continue your relaxation at home
- Opt for the full spa day experience and add a signature facial or massage, which Henriksen tells E! News imparts "a wonderful sense of calm"
- Free parking is available, and this offer includes 10% off same-day retail purchases
When You Can Go
Through Nov. 30, 2017; Sunday-Friday
(20 Member Ratings)