$119 – Spa Day at Mr. C w/Pool Access, Valet & Bellini
Mr. C Spa and Beauty
Travelzoo members save over $70 on a spa day at Mr. C Beverly Hills hotel, known for its "Californian retro glam" (Conde Nast Traveler).
Why We Love It
- Located in "one of the most exclusive neighborhoods" in LA (AFAR)
- Spa uses ESPA products, which meet the highest European standards in organic skin care certification
- Private pool is "made for see-and-be-seen lounging" (NY Times)
- Hotel exudes "modern European elegance" (Travel + Leisure)
- Book an appointment any day of the week
- $119 for a 60-minute personalized massage (reg. $196)
- Includes complimentary valet parking, amenity access including the private pool and locker use, and a signature Bellini cocktail
Voucher can be redeemed immediately; valid daily during spa's operating hours. Appointments required; subject to availability. Upon arrival, present printed voucher or display in Travelzoo mobile app. Tax, if applicable, and gratuity are not included. Please tip on the full value; 18%-20% is customary for good service. Valid only for the 60-minute personalized massage. Call merchant for specific date restrictions. A 24-hour cancellation policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture. Not valid on holidays or holiday weekends (call merchant for specific date restrictions). Minimum age requirements may apply. Valid for one person. Must use in one visit. Not valid on products. Must be of legal age to consume alcohol. Cannot combine with other offers.
When You Can Go
Through June 30, 2017
(13 Member Reviews)
(13 Member Reviews)
My masseuse was absolutely fabulous bot in her style of massage but also kind and gracious.
Laura May 09, 2017 CA, United States
Service and boutique scale.
Hogan May 02, 2017 Ca, United States
Service and quality were both excellent.
ronak Apr 24, 2017 CA, United States
The massage was awesome! It was nice to have a private locker room too.
The pool was closed that day due to Easter Sunday brunch. But the Hotel had alerted me when I made the reservation so it was expected and understandable.
Ryan Apr 17, 2017 CA, United States
Hayley Apr 15, 2017 CA, United States
Lori Apr 09, 2017 CA, United States
The people were not very warm or friendly but I enjoyed the solitude and even if I don't return, it definitely raised the bar.
Anissa Apr 03, 2017
Niloofar Mar 20, 2017 CA, United States