$35 & up – SLS: Tres by José Andrés Afternoon Tea or Lunch
Why We Love This Deal
SLS in Beverly Hills "continues to draw the who’s who of LA," highlighted by the culinary presence of "celebrated" Spanish chef José Andrés of Tres (Forbes).
- $39 for afternoon tea for one person, Saturday-Sunday (reg. $55):
- Try signature items from José Andrés, like caviar steamed buns with creme fraiche, smoked salmon sandwiches with coconut, caramelized banana creme puffs and Bellini macaroons
- Travelzoo members have access to exclusive savings to upgrade the tea service by adding a glass of cava (Spanish sparkling wine) for $5 or a branded take-home box of bon bons for $9 (paid directly to Tres at time of visit)
$35 for a $50 lunch credit for two people, Monday-Saturday:
- Try the avocado sandwich, Fattoush salad, ahi tuna ceviche or power hash
- Note: Tea service lasts from 2-3 hours
Why We Love It
- Forbes Travel Guide calls SLS a "glamorous Beverly Hills hot spot"
- Earns a 4.5 rating from Zagat
- José Andrés is a Michelin-starred and James Beard Award-winning chef, and was named one of Time Magazine’s “100 Most Influential People” in 2018
- Tres is a collection of signature José Andrés dishes from his restaurants around the country
- Travelzoo members get to try Andrés’ special family recipes and destination-specific items inspired by Southern California’s fresh ingredients and diverse culture
Travelzoo Tip: Check out Bazaar's cocktail flight with 12 tastings and tapas, and experience its signature gastronomic experimentation first-hand. Bazaar is located just across the way from Tres.
Up to 30% Off
$35 & up
(27 Member Ratings)