$45 – Abigaile Hermosa Beach: Dinner for 2 'Worth a Night Out'
Why We Love This Deal
Venture off to Abigaile in the heart of Hermosa Beach for gastropub dishes, ales brewed in house and a rooftop patio showcasing gorgeous ocean views.
- $45 for $80 worth of food and drinks from the dinner menu for two or more people
- $89 for $160 worth of food and drinks from the dinner menu for four or more people
- Note: We did the research for you -- these credits are plenty for a full meal for two
- Try the truffle fries with house aioli, wild mushroom polenta, seared hamachi, cilantro soy marinated skirt steak or pork schnitzel
- Don't forget to try a house ale or refreshing cocktail such as the Goody-Goody with tequila, watermelon puree and pure agave
Why We Love It
- Earns 4.3 stars on OpenTable from over 800 reviews
- Housed in a unique space that has served as a church, artist co-op and rehearsal space
- “Inventive, sophisticated” small plates "worth a night out" (Zagat)
- Part of Blackhouse Hospitality Group, which operates Little Sister, Dia de Campo and Wildcraft, among others
Voucher can be redeemed immediately; valid daily during merchant's operating dinner hours. Reservations required; subject to availability. Call to make a reservation; reference voucher. Upon arrival, present printed voucher or display in Travelzoo mobile app. Tax, if applicable, and gratuity are not included. Please tip on the full value; 18-20% is customary for good service. Limit two purchases per person; may buy two additional as gifts. If limit is exceeded, voucher subject to forfeiture. Limit one voucher per table. Not valid on holidays or holiday weekends (call merchant for specific date restrictions). Not valid during special events, such as Restaurant Week. Not valid for happy hour. Valid for two or four or more diners depending on voucher purchased. Dine-in only. Seasonal items subject to change. Not valid on products. Must be of legal age to consume alcohol. Cannot combine with other offers. Must use in one visit.
(112 Member Ratings)
(112 Member Ratings)
Anthony Aug 19, 2019 San Diego, USA
They forgot our appetizers so gave us free dessert! We were a little neglected service-wise, but they were very friendly and the food is exceptional.
Kashev Aug 17, 2019 Torrance, USA
Great ambiance and drinks
Yeni Jul 28, 2019 Los Angeles, USA
We loved it all, but especially the food. May even return again this week! We never would have known or tried this place if it weren’t for finding this offer. Thank you!
Candace Jul 02, 2019 Chandler, USA
The food was delicious but very small portions. Our server was very slow and the restaurant was pretty empty.
I loved the variety of foods and everything we ordered was very flavorful.
Kari Jul 02, 2019 Torrance, USA
The food was tasty. The rest of the staff must have been on antidepressants when we were there.
Orders had missing ingredients. For example, we ordered a salad with goat cheese and pine nuts (?), and there was no goat cheese nor pine nuts. They knew the service was bad and offered us a free salad and dessert to make up for it. Of course these items showed up full-charge on the check. Had to send the check back 3 times. The final one was still not correct, but we just wanted to get out.
Sheri Jul 01, 2019 Torrance, USA
Betsy Jun 29, 2019 Manhattan Beach, USA
Loved the food. Unique and flavorful options. Will be back to try more!
Dean Jun 29, 2019 Long Beach, USA
nice ambience and tasty food!
Audrey Jun 26, 2019 Los Angeles, USA
Kale and Date Salad was awesome!
Eric Jun 23, 2019 Redondo Beach, USA