$59 – Unlimited Weekend Brunch at 189 by Dominique Ansel
Why We Love This Deal
Start the weekend with brunch and a mimosa from 189 by Dominique Ansel's "modern, elegant and slightly whimsical" (Zagat) second-floor dining space, catching treetop views overlooking the Grove's main thoroughfare.
- $59 for a two-hour weekend brunch with choice of a drip coffee, juice or mimosa for one person (reg. $142):
- One serving of the chef's special soft scrambled eggs
- Plus, unlimited servings of full menu items
- Dishes are served "dim sum" style from roving trays and are meant to be shared
- Try the bacon au poivre, lobster rolls, fried chicken, honey biscuits, avocado cucumber & burrata salad, Cronut® holes, DKAs, butternut buttermilk pancakes, Champagne cinnamon rolls, hash browns and more
- Note: Seasonal items subject to change. Valid for restaurant on second floor only; not valid for bakery on ground floor
Why We Love It
- A fun and interactive communal dining experience, better spent with a group; use up to four vouchers per table
- Chef Dominique Ansel, inventor of the Cronut®, "turns to savory at the Grove with this refined bistro offering a full-service menu of seasonal, globally inspired salads, veggie-friendly dishes and chops." (Zagat)
- Angelenos get first dibs on snagging a table at Ansel's premier dinner restaurant, named after the chef's first NYC kitchen address
- Bringing a “chemist’s precision to the savory kitchen” (LA Times), the James Beard award-winning chef is hoping to emphasize “food that people will remember” rather than a specific style (Variety)
Travelzoo Tip: Head downstairs to the bakery on your way out to pick up some treats to-go: the Cronut®, DKA (Dominique’s Kouign Amann), Cookie Shot, Frozen S'more and more.
(12 Member Ratings)