$65 – The Peninsula: Drinks & Apps w/Live Art & Music
Why We Love This Deal
Need a fun weeknight idea? Visit the Peninsula Beverly Hills to see art come alive in real time by LA street artists. Enjoy the spectacle along with live music on The Belvedere Terrace.
- $65 for drinks and apps for two, Thursdays at the Emerging Artists Series:
- Two drinks up to $16 each
- Three appetizers up to $25 each
- Choose cocktails like a jalapeno margarita; rose; or sunset terrace, with rum, lemon juice and simple syrup
- Nibble on appetizers like grilled peaches with burrata, mint-and-Champagne granita or grilled skirt steak with pomme frites
- See full list of artists
- Not valid: July 4
Why We Love It
- Each week features a different artist
- An ideal activity to enjoy LA's summer weather
- "Home to Hollywood power players and big-screen elite for decades" (Zagat)
- The Peninsula Beverly Hills boasts a AAA 5-Diamond and Forbes 5-star status
Travelzoo Tip: We've also negotiated a three-course dinner offer for two at The Belvedere for over 40% off.