$99 – 5-Star Peninsula Beverly Hills: Dinner for 2
Why We Love This Deal
"Home to Hollywood power players and big-screen elite for decades, this swank Peninsula Hotel restaurant offers an all-day menu of Mediterranean dishes made from locally sourced ingredients," says Zagat.
- $99 for a three-course dinner for two:
- Any two appetizers, up to $23 each
- Two entrees, up to $55 each
- One dessert to share, up to $16
- Try charred Spanish octopus with herb aioli or heirloom tomato flatbread with burrata and pesto for appetizers; lobster paella or rack of lamb for entrees; and a chocolate souffle with vanilla bean ice cream or sticky toffee pudding with maple bourbon chantilly for dessert
- Note: Limit two vouchers per table
Why We Love It
- "Some of the produce and many of the herbs have even been grown on-site, from a rooftop garden chef [David] Codney had installed" (Eater LA)
- Included on Zagat's Best Hotel Dining in LA list (2016)
- The Peninsula Beverly Hills boasts a AAA 5-Diamond and Forbes 5-star status
Travelzoo Tip: We've also negotiated a limited-time drinks and appetizers offer, plus live art and music on The Belvedere's terrace, Thursday evenings through Sept. 5.
(89 Member Ratings)