$59 – East Washington Village: Dinner for 2 at Zagat Pick
Why We Love This Deal
Situated in Pasadena's East Washington Village, Bacchus' Kitchen is a "rustic" neighborhood favorite with an "imaginative" American menu (Zagat).
- Dinner for two people (reg. up $104); includes two starters (up to $16 each), two entrees (up to $30 each) and one dessert (up to $12):
- $59 Wednesday-Thursday
- $69 Friday-Saturday
Dinner for four people (reg. up to $208), with double the above:
- $115 Wednesday-Thursday
- $125 Friday-Saturday
- Or upgrade your experience and get a three-course chef's set menu for two at 6 p.m., plus a jazz concert for $125 (reg. up to $170); first two courses are served before the first set, and dessert at intermission
The special performance begins at 7 p.m.:
- July 21, Josh Nelson
- Note: Availability for the dinner and jazz concert is limited; suggested to book early
Why We Love It
- Earns 4.6 stars on OpenTable
- This restaurant seats only 40 people, creating an intimate setting
- Zagat gives it a 4.5 rating for food that "marries flavors from a variety of cultures"
- Try dishes like the burrata salad with seasonal citrus, prime flatiron steak with pink peppercorn brown butter sauce or the pan-roasted duck breast with roasted apple puree and couscous
Voucher can be redeemed immediately; valid Wednesday-Thursday; Friday-Saturday; or July 21 during merchant's operating hours for dinner only, depending on voucher purchased. Reservations required; subject to availability. Call to make a reservation; reference voucher. Upon arrival, present printed voucher or display in Travelzoo mobile app. Tax, if applicable, and gratuity are not included. Please tip on the full value; 18%-20% is customary for good service. If limit is exceeded, voucher subject to forfeiture. Not valid on holidays or holiday weekends (call merchant for specific date restrictions). Limit one voucher per table. Not valid during special events, such as Restaurant Week. Valid for two or four diners only, depending on voucher purchased. Dine-in only. Seasonal items subject to change. Not valid on products. Cannot combine with other offers. Must use in one visit.
(16 Member Ratings)
(16 Member Ratings)
Always great food and service.
Cheryl Jul 13, 2019 Sierra Madre, USA
We found the menu and food excellent and so was our server.
I would definitely come back and recommend it to friends.
Diane Jun 25, 2019 Covina, USA
Just a bit overpriced for the amount of food but it was definitely delicious. Great place for a romantic date!
Virginia Jun 22, 2019 montebello, USA
Food was so-so. Waitress didn't tell us about specials that we heard from another waitress. She didn't know that the kitchen was out of certain items. We were told 'I just bring the food'.
Jay Feb 05, 2019 Pasadena, USA
The food and service are top notch. Highly recommended!
Stephanie Feb 01, 2019 Monrovia, USA
The food was phenomenal
The staff was friendly and very knowledgeable
Steven Jan 17, 2019 Valley Village, USA