$69 – Cleo by sbe: Dinner for 2 on WeHo's Third Street
Why We Love This Deal
Revel in Cleo's "elaborately designed" (Zagat) dining room as you feast on sharable dishes from a modern Mediterranean menu influenced by executive chef Danny Elmaleh's Israeli-Moroccan-Japanese background.
- $69 for $100 to spend on food and drinks from the dinner menu for two people
- Start with classics like hummus or babaganoush, then try signature dishes like the 10-hour roasted lamb shawarma with caramelized onion or Moroccan fried chicken with apricot mustard and spiced duck fat.
Why We Love It
- Cleo is one of hospitality giant sbe's most popular restaurants -- along with Katsuya, Umami Burger, The Bazaar and others
- Featured as one of LA Weekly's 2018 99 Essential Restaurants
- "Perhaps the most unique element of the design is the massive seven-foot mirrored ball that hangs over the outdoor patio, reflecting the activity taking place below" (Eater LA)
- Sits on popular Third Street, between Beverly Hills and West Hollywood
- Earns an impressive 4.4 stars on OpenTable
Travelzoo Tip: Opt to dine indoors or alfresco.
(8 Member Ratings)