$49 & up – Small Plates & Craft Drinks in West LA, Reg. $88
Why We Love This Deal
Save over 40% on bites and drinks at The Wellesbourne, a book-filled lounge à la 1800's Britain "that looks like the board game Clue came to life" (Thrillist).
- $49 for two shareable plates and four drinks for two people (reg. $88)
- Try plates like Chicken Pot Pie Bites and Watermelon Jalapeño Feta Cheese Salad (up to $10 each)
- Sip drinks such as El Verde Corto, a tequila-based cocktail with Suze, Lillet Blanc, orange bitters and lime zest (up to $17 each)
- $95 for four shareable plates and eight drinks for four people (reg. $176)
Why We Love It
- Earns 4 stars from over 900 Yelp reviewers
- Listen to live music every Wednesday starting at 8 p.m.
- All paintings and decorative objects come from England to make for an authentically British interior design
- The Wellesbourne's namesake is a small village near William Shakespeare's hometown of Stratford-upon-Avon
- “Tufted leather couches, high wood beam ceilings, and bookcase-lined walls make this spot look like Ernest Hemingway’s home library” (Eater LA)
Travelzoo Tip: For up to three hours, park free at the Landmark Movie Theatre; find street parking along Pico Blvd. after 7 p.m. as well