$55 – LA Weekly 'Essential Restaurant' Cleo: Dinner w/Cocktail
Revel in Cleo's "elaborately designed" (Zagat) dining room as you feast on sharable dishes from a modern Mediterranean menu influenced by executive chef Danny Elmaleh's Israeli-Moroccan-Japanese background.
- $55 for a chef's signature dinner for one person
- Enjoy hummus, babaganoush, lebaneh, spicy cigars, Brussels sprouts, madras curried cauliflower, skillet halloumi, seared scallops, kebab sampler and dessert sampler
- One cocktail (up to $18)
- We recommend going as a party of at least two to experience Cleo's true family-style spread; use up to four vouchers per table
Why We Love It
- Cleo is one of hospitality giant sbe's most popular restaurants -- along with Katsuya, Umami Burger, The Bazaar and others
- Featured as one of LA Weekly's 2018 99 Essential Restaurants
- "Perhaps the most unique element of the design is the massive seven-foot mirrored ball that hangs over the outdoor patio, reflecting the activity taking place below" (Eater LA)
- Sits on popular Third Street, between Beverly Hills and West Hollywood
- Earns an impressive 4.5 stars on OpenTable
Travelzoo Tip: Opt to dine indoors or alfresco. See our other sbe offer for dinner at Katsuya, and choose from the Brentwood, Hollywood or Glendale locations.
When You Can Go
Sunday-Wednesday through Feb. 6