$39 – Hermosa Beach: Dining & Drinks for 2 at Steak & Whisky
Steak & Whisky
Dine at one of LA's "feast-worthy steakhouses" (Eater) and save on brunch, drinks and apps or dinner for two.
- $39 for weekend brunch for two with drinks (reg. up to $81)
- $45 credit toward food plus your choice of two cocktails (up to $15 each) or bottomless mimosas for two
$39 for weekday cocktails and apps for two from the happy hour menu (reg. up to $64)
- Any two appetizers, like the smoked pork meatballs
- Any four cocktails, like an Old Fashioned or Kentucky Mule
$89 for dinner for two with a bottle of wine (reg. up to $152)
- Any starter, like steak tartare with truffle oil and soft egg
- Any salad, such as the roasted beets with peaches and pistachios
- Two entrees, like bacon-wrapped meatloaf with pimento cheese mash (up to $32 each)
- One chef-selected dessert
- One sommelier-selected bottle of wine
- See the menus
Why We Love It
- Earns 4.2 stars on OpenTable
- Zagat rates the food "very good to excellent" (4.4 out of 5)
- Serves "magical meals that hit all the right notes" (LA Weekly)
- Purchase up to two vouchers to make it a group dinner
- Eater LA calls it "swanky" with a rustic 1920s feel
- "From the powerhouse team behind Little Sister and Dia de Campo" (Zagat)
Vouchers can be redeemed immediately. Dinner is valid daily during merchant's operating dinner hours; brunch is valid Saturday-Sunday during merchant's operating brunch hours; the cocktails and apps deal is valid Monday-Thursday 5-7 p.m. and Friday 3-7 p.m. Reservations required; subject to availability. Upon arrival, present printed voucher or display in Travelzoo mobile app. Tax, if applicable, and gratuity are not included. Please tip on the full value; 18-20% is customary for good service. Limit one purchase per person; may buy two additional as gifts. If limit is exceeded, voucher subject to forfeiture. Limit two vouchers per table. Not valid on holidays or holiday weekends (call merchant for specific date restrictions). Not valid during special events, such as Restaurant Week. Valid for two diners only. Dine-in only. Seasonal items subject to change. Not valid on products. Must be of legal age to consume alcohol. Cannot combine with other offers. Must use in one visit.
When You Can Go
Through Dec. 31, 2017; days vary by voucher
(31 Member Ratings)
(31 Member Ratings)
Place and good service. Loved their Oysters!
Julie Ann Jun 20, 2017 CA, United States
The ambiance.I would go back for dinner, not brunch
The food. I've been for dinner before, which was delicious. The hamburger came with 3 little pieces of vegetables. Fries would of been better. The ribs were tough.
Amber Jan 30, 2017 CA, United States
Location. Service. Limitless mimosas if you are into that
Price is similar to total if added separately
Steven Jan 16, 2017 CA, United States
brunch was amazing
Megan Jan 25, 2017 CA, United States
Bottomless mimosa and ambiance
Ray Jan 09, 2017 CA, United States
We actually took a look at the menu and decided we wanted to stay for dinner rather than just HH
Barbara Jan 08, 2017 CA, United States
The happy hour cocktails and bar food were delicious although a very limited selection.
The $30 Travelzoo deal doesn't really get you much of a discount. The only real advantage of booking this deal is if you order one or two of the $17 tasting flights. If you order wine at $6 your bill will come in at or below the $30 price of this deal.
Brian Dec 27, 2016 CA, United States
Good food and drinks.
Cozy ambience and excellent service.
diane Dec 18, 2016 CA, United States
shirley Dec 20, 2016 CA, United States
Our waiter, Tony, remembered us from our last visit, which was months ago! He gave us great service, loved every minute of it!
Monte Dec 26, 2016 CA, United States