$38 – Revolving BonaVista Lounge: 34th-Floor Drinks & Apps
The Westin Bonaventure's 34th-floor revolving BonaVista Lounge is a "delightful throwback" to the '70s fad (LA Weekly). Take in sparkling city views with drink in hand for over 45% off.
Why We Love It
- Rated 4.2 stars on OpenTable
- LA Weekly describes the dim lighting and burgundy-brass decor "like you’ve walked into a primetime soap from the Jimmy Carter era"
- Time Out calls the experience a "classic LA thing to do"
- One of the few places to grab a drink with 360-degree views of LA
Travelzoo Tip: Save more than 55% on dinner at the hotel's 35th-floor steakhouse, including four courses and wine per person.
- $38 for any two drinks and two appetizers for two (reg. up to $72)
- $69 for any four drinks and four appetizers for four (reg. up to $144)
- $99 for any six drinks and six appetizers for six (reg. up to $216)
- Order appetizers such as the artisan cheese plate or Pacific prawn cocktail
- Choose any alcoholic or nonalcoholic drinks, including beer and cocktails
When You Can Go
Through Oct. 4, 2017
(230 Member Reviews)