$25 – Hawaiian-Inspired 'Best Burgers': $50 to Spend
"Pono" means "doing things right" in Hawaiian: That's how chef Makani Gerardi of Pono Kitchen + Bar approaches the food on her Hawaiian-inspired menu. Save 50% at the West Hollywood location.
Why We Love It
- Pono Kitchen + Bar "carries the imprint of care generally reserved for high-end dining experiences" (LA Weekly)
- Ranked in lists of Best Burgers in LA from Zagat and LA Weekly
- Uses fresh, organic beef from grass-fed cows
- It's a "glorious" and "airy" indoor-outdoor space on Sunset Strip (Eater LA)
- Rated 4.5 stars on Yelp
- $25 for $50 to spend on food and drink for two from the menu
- $50 for $100 to spend on food and drink for four
- Zagat recommends the Paniolo burger topped with smoked cheddar, Niman Ranch bacon, pale-ale-battered buttermilk onion rings and Kona coffee bourbon BBQ sauce; Eater LA spotlights the Kuawa Crunch burger, which has russet potato chips inside and spicy guava rum sauce
- Try craft cocktails such as the Ki Tea, or order a whiskey sour from the bar
- Note: Valid for West Hollywood location only.
When You Can Go
Through Aug. 7, 2017
(53 Member Reviews)