$45 – Larchmont: Cocktails & Apps in Craftsman-Style Cottage
The Larchmont serves a "serious bar program" in its 100-year-old Craftsman house that provokes a feeling of "visiting someone's house" (Gayot).
Why We Love It
- Uses all-natural ingredients for craft cocktails and house infused spirits
- Members praise its "intimate" ambiance and "phenomenal" food
- Less than a mile away from the quaint shops of Larchmont Village, a neighborhood the LA Times says is "definitely worth a stop"
- Rated 4.6 stars on OpenTable
- Buy multiple vouchers and go with a group
- $45 for a drinks and appetizers package (reg. $92)
- Share two appetizers up to $16 each, such as the charred Spanish octopus or hamachi crudo, and four craft cocktails, beer or wine up to $15 each
- $49 for a martini flight and appetizers package (reg. $104)
- Share two appetizers up to $16 each and four custom-made martinis up to $18 each; can make half martinis on request
- Valid for use by any number of people
When You Can Go
Through July 10, 2017; Wednesday-Sunday
(47 Member Reviews)