$79 – The District: Vietnamese Dinner for 2 at 'Two Story Beauty'
Taste the flavors of Vietnam when dining at the District, a "beautiful, luxe" restaurant helmed by chef Hannah An, whose family established Crustacean and the House of An restaurant dynasty (Zagat).
Why We Love It
- Earns more than 4 stars on OpenTable
- Fresh SoCal produce and seafood integrated in popular Vietnamese dishes
- UrbanDaddy calls the restaurant a "striking," "two-story beauty"
- Eater LA describes the space as "elegant" and "opulent"
- "Evokes a Colonial Vietnamese moment-in-time as soon as you enter" (Los Angeles Magazine)
- $79 for a family-style dinner for two with drinks (reg. up to $131):
- One starter or salad from the District 1 and Garden District sections, such as the Vietnamese herb bone marrow
- One large plate, such as the District Wok live Maine lobster
- One order of Hannah's homemade noodles
- One side dish from the Side District section, such as the district kimchi fried rice
- Two craft cocktails, beer or wine up to $17 each
- $155 for a family-style dinner for four with drinks (reg. up to $262)
$35 for lunch for two (reg. up to $66):
- One starter up to $18 to share, such as the District wings
- Two entrees up to $24 each, such as the grilled lemongrass filet mignon
- $69 for lunch for four people (reg. up to $132)
When You Can Go
Through July 6, 2017; days vary
(56 Member Reviews)