$129 – Parasailing for 2 in Catalina, Long Beach or Newport
Why We Love This Deal
See California from hundreds of feet above the water during a parasailing ride for two with California Parasail from any of three locations across Los Angeles and Orange Counties.
- $129 for an 8- to 10-minute, 800-foot tandem parasailing flight for two people from (reg. up to $190):
- Catalina Island; valid select dates Thursday-Tuesday
- Long Beach; valid select dates daily
- Newport; valid select dates Thursday-Monday
- Note: California Parasail has taken extra safety precautions in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, so some features may be limited or discontinued during your visit
Why We Love It
- Gayot points out parasailing as a recommended activity at Catalina Island, a destination already lauded as "one of L.A.'s best-kept secrets" (Condé Nast Traveler)
- In Long Beach, California Parasail calls Shoreline Village home, which is "modeled on a Cape Cod fishing village, and has souvenir shops, outdoor dining" and more (Forbes)
- The Newport location is found on Balboa Peninsula, known for "white-sand beach" and "countless stylish homes" (Lonely Planet)
Voucher can be redeemed immediately; depending on voucher, valid select dates Thursday-Tuesday, daily or Thursday-Monday during merchant's operating hours (call to confirm operating hours; subject to change). Online reservations required and must be made at least 24 hours in advance; subject to availability. Book reservation online. See voucher for booking details. A credit card will be required to hold your reservation. Upon arrival, present printed voucher. Tax, if applicable, and gratuity are not included. Please tip crew members on the full value; 18-20% is customary for good service. 24-hour cancellation policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture. All "no-shows" will result in voucher forfeiture. Not valid on holidays or holiday weekends (call merchant for specific date restrictions). Valid for two people. Not valid on products. Cannot combine with other offers, such as specials. Must use in one visit. Minimum passenger requirements may apply. Must be 5 years old or older; participants younger than 18 years old must have guardian accompaniment and a guardian-signed waiver. Combined, must weigh between 180 and 450 pounds. Participation in this activity while pregnant or if you have health concerns is not recommended. Subject to weather conditions. See FAQ's.