$29 – Mt. Baldy Snow Tubing: 2019-2020 Season
Mt. Baldy Ski Lifts
Why We Love This Deal
CBS Los Angeles lists Mt. Baldy among the best snow tubing around Southern California.
- $29 for a 90-minute tubing session for one person (reg. $55)
- $55 for tubing for two (reg. $110)
- $75 for tubing for three (reg. $165)
- $89 for tubing for four (reg. $220)
- All options include a roundtrip Sugar Pine chairlift ride up the mountain
- Not valid: Dec. 25 - Jan. 2; Feb. 15-17
Why We Love It
- Valid seven days a week
- Rated 4 stars on TripAdvisor
- Makes a great family activity; save over 55% on the option for four
- Take in sweeping views of the Los Angeles area from 7,800 feet high; see the Mojave Desert and Catalina Island on a clear day
Redeem starting Dec. 15, 2019 or start of winter season; valid daily during merchant's operating hours through April 21, 2020 or end of winter season. Not valid Dec. 25 - Jan. 2 and Feb 15-17. Online booking required; subject to availability. See voucher for booking instructions. All purchases are final, there are no refunds for purchased tickets. Tickets may be rescheduled at any time up to three days before your visit by contacting guest services at 909-982-0800. Must be at least 42 inches tall. Subject to weather conditions. Valid for one, two, three or four people, depending on voucher purchased. Not valid on products. Cannot combine with other offers. Must use in one visit. Check website or call to confirm operating dates and times (can change based on weather).
up to 55% off
How to Book
Online booking required; see voucher for instructions.