$45 – '40s-Era Wine, Beer & Food Fest on Battleship Iowa
40's On The Fantail
Why We Love This Deal
Step back in time with this wine, food and beer experience on the historic battleship USS Iowa.
- The event is Saturday, Sept. 28, from 5-10 p.m.:
- $45 for one ticket (reg. $65 at the door)
- $90 for one VIP ticket (reg. $120 at the door)
- All attendees get unlimited wine and craft beer tastings, food samplings and a souvenir glass
- VIP access includes additional exclusive wine, beer and food options, a private VIP area on the Bow of the Battleship, a guided tour and separate VIP entrance
Why We Love It
- Relive the fabulous 1940s aboard the historic Battleship Iowa, with wine, craft brews and food samplings while enjoying USO entertainment
- The event will have swing dance lessons, vintage cars, a best-dressed contest and a 1940s dance exhibition
- Vineyards include Bella Luna, Gelfand, ONE HOPE and Faulkner winery
- Breweries include Lagunitas, Fort Point and Anchor Brewing
Print out your voucher and bring it to check-in on the day of the event. Attendees must be 21 or older; must bring valid ID to the event for entry. This is a date-specific event. No refunds or exchanges. Subject to weather conditions. Valid for 1 person. Cannot combine with other offers. Voucher subject to forfeiture.