$29 – Mt. Baldy Snow Tubing: 2018-2019 Season
Mt. Baldy Ski Lifts, Inc.
CBS Los Angeles lists Mt. Baldy among the best snow tubing around Southern California.
- $29 for a 90-minute tubing session for one (reg. $50)
- $55 for tubing for two (reg. $100)
- $75 for tubing for three (reg. $150)
- $89 for tubing for four (reg. $200)
- All options include a roundtrip Sugar Pine chairlift ride up the mountain
- Not valid on: Dec. 25 - Jan. 2; Jan. 19-21; Feb. 16-18
Why We Love It
- Valid seven days a week
- Rated 4 stars on TripAdvisor
- Makes a great family activity; save up to 55% on the option for four
- Take in sweeping views of the Los Angeles area at 7,800 feet high; see the Mojave Desert and Catalina Island on a clear day
Redeem starting Dec. 15, 2018 or start of winter season; valid daily during merchant's operating hours. Not valid on Dec. 25 - Jan. 2; Jan. 19-21; Feb. 16-18. Online booking required; subject to availability. See voucher for instructions. Please arrive early to ensure sufficient time for parking, check-in and lift ride to tubing park. Upon arrival, present printed Travelzoo voucher at ticket window; cell phone service is not available at location. Tax, if applicable, and gratuity are not included. Valid for one, two, three or four people depending on voucher purchased. Valid for all ages. All purchases are final, there are no refunds for purchased tickets. Tickets may be rescheduled at any time up to 3 days before your visit by contacting guest services at 909-982-0800. Must be at least 40 inches tall. Subject to weather conditions. Not valid on products. Cannot combine with other offers. Must use in one visit. Voucher will expire at the end of 2018-2019 winter, as determined by Mt. Baldy Ski Lifts Inc., or April 21, 2019, whichever comes sooner. Check website or call to confirm operating dates and times (can change based on weather).
When You Can Go
Dec. 15 - April 21
How to Book
Online booking required; see voucher for instructions.