$23 – Long Beach Whale-Watching or Harbor Cruise
Harbor Breeze Cruises
Cruise into the Pacific Ocean in search of gray whales during migration season for over half off.
- A 2.5-hour whale-watching cruise:
- $23 for one person (reg. $50)
- $40 for two people (reg. $100)
- Departs Monday-Friday at noon and 3 p.m.; Saturday-Sunday at 9 a.m.
A 45-minute harbor cruise:
- $12 for two adults, ages 12-62 (reg. $24)
- Departs Monday-Friday at 12:30 p.m., 1:45 p.m., 3:15 p.m., 4:45 p.m. and 6:15 p.m.; every 45 minutes Saturday-Sunday from 11:30 a.m. - 6:15 p.m
Why We Love It
- Harbor Breeze Cruises is rated 4.5 stars on TripAdvisor
- Dolphins, sea lions, humpbacks, fin and minke whales are also frequently sighted on whale-watching cruises
- Harbor cruises explore the history of Long Beach, and sails along the coastline viewing the skyline, legendary Queen Mary ship and more
- Purchase as many vouchers as you like; makes a great family-friendly activity
- Departs from Long Beach
Reservations are required by email 48 hours in advance; subject to availability. Email firstname.lastname@example.org; reference voucher. Upon arrival, present printed voucher or display in Travelzoo mobile app. Tax, if applicable, and gratuity are not included. Please tip on the full value. A 48-hour cancellation policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture. Not valid on holidays or holiday weekends (call merchant for specific date restrictions). Subject to weather conditions. Valid for one or two people depending on voucher purchased. Not valid on products. Cannot combine with other offers. Must use in one visit.
When You Can Go
Through June 30, 2018