$25 – Mt. Baldy Snow Tubing with Scenic Lift Ride
Mt. Baldy Ski Lifts
CBS Los Angeles lists Mt. Baldy among the best snow tubing around Southern California.
- $25 for a 90-minute tubing session for one (reg. up to $40)
- $40 for tubing for two (reg. up to $80)
- $55 for tubing for three (reg. up to $120)
- $70 for tubing for four (reg. up to $160)
- All options include a roundtrip Sugar Pine chairlift ride up the mountain
- Note: Not valid on Dec. 25 - Jan. 2; Jan. 13-15; Feb. 17-19.
Why We Love It
- Take in sweeping views of the Los Angeles area at 7,800 feet high; see the Mojave Desert and Catalina Island on a clear day
- Makes a great family activity; save up to 55% on the option for four
- Valid seven days a week
- Rated 4 stars on TripAdvisor
Redeem starting Dec. 16, 2017 or start of 2017-2018 winter season. We recommend calling in advance to confirm snow conditions. Online voucher activation is required. See voucher for instructions. Tubing sessions are on a first-come, first-served basis for the following start times: 8:30 a.m., 10:30 a.m., 12:30 p.m. and 2:30 p.m. Please arrive early to ensure sufficient time for parking, check-in and lift ride to tubing park. Upon arrival, present printed Travelzoo voucher at ticket window; cell phone service is not available at location. Not valid on Dec. 25 - Jan. 2; Jan. 13-15; Feb. 17-19. Valid for one, two, three or four people depending on voucher purchased. Valid for all ages. Must be at least 40 inches tall. Subject to weather conditions. Not valid on products. Cannot combine with other offers. Must use in 1 visit. Voucher will expire at the end of 2017-2018 winter, as determined by Mt. Baldy Ski Lifts Inc., or April 30, 2018, whichever comes sooner. Check website or call to confirm operating dates and times (can change based on weather).
When You Can Go
Through April 1, 2018 or end of season