$17 – OUE Skyspace: 1,000-Ft. Observation Deck & Outdoor Slide
Take in 360-degree views from the tallest open-air observation deck in California and experience the thrill of an outdoor glass slide nearly 1,000 feet above downtown Los Angeles.
Why We Love It
- OUE Skyspace LA includes two large observation terraces, plus many interactive and educational features
- The panoramic views from the U.S. Bank Tower reach the Pacific Ocean, San Gabriel Mountains and Hollywood sign
- The Skyslide is a 45-foot-long outdoor glass slide perched high above the city
- Forbes recently named it one of the 16 "Coolest Things to Do in Los Angeles Right Now"
- $17 for one Daily Admission to OUE Skyspace LA (reg. up to $27), does not include Skyslide
- $25 for one Daily Admission to OUE Skyspace LA and one Skyslide ride (reg. up to $35)
- $56 for two Daily Admissions to OUE Skyspace LA and two Skyslide rides, plus a two-hour parking validation at Westlawn Garage (reg. up to $78)
- $88 for the Family Pack: four Daily Admissions to OUE Skyspace LA and four Skyslide rides, plus a two-hour parking validation at Westlawn Garage (reg. up to $148)
- This deal is not available on: May 14
When You Can Go
Valid for use through May 25, 2017
(335 Member Reviews)