$199 – Big Bear suite for 2 nights through fall, reg. $328
Why We Love This Deal
This newly renovated hotel is in the heart of downtown and just a block from the lake, making it an ideal landing pad. Spend your days by the water, exploring the surrounding mountains, or wandering through downtown; and your nights cozied up playing board games or tabletop shuffleboard in the hotel lobby.
With this exclusive offer, Travelzoo members can spend 2 nights (including weekends) for as low as $99 per night. You'll score up to 45% off and stay in a renovated room at this refreshed property.
- Through Dec. 17, spend 2 nights in a Deluxe King Suite — these feature a king bed and accommodate up to 2 people
- $199 ... Sundays-Thursdays
- $259 ... Fridays-Saturdays
- For $239-$319, stay in a Standard Studio Suite — these feature two queen beds and accommodates up to four guests
- Travelzoo member perk: $10 minibar credit, once per stay
- Not available: Nov. 23-26
More Reasons to Go
- You'll be steps from downtown, where you can enjoy local restaurants and bars, such as Grizzly Manor Café and Peppercorn Grille
- Hiking trails are abundant in Big Bear; the Pacific Crest Trail is one of North America's most famous, and it's about an hour-and-a-half drive from the hotel
- Parking is included for all guests; there's even a Tesla EV charging station
Voucher Cancellation and Refund Policy: Within 14 days of purchase, Travelzoo will give you a full refund if you change your mind or can't find dates that suit you. Vouchers can be refunded online by going to “My Account.” After 14 days, your voucher is nonrefundable. At the time of checkout you can make vouchers refundable until they expire, for a fee. If advanced reservations are required, changes and cancellations are subject to the merchant’s cancellation or rescheduling policy, and may result in a fee or voucher forfeiture. You must cancel your reservation directly with the merchant prior to refunding your voucher.
Hotel Cancellation and Rescheduling Policy: Once you’ve made your reservation, changes and cancellations are subject to the hotel’s cancellation policy, and must be made at least 3 days prior to arrival. If you cancel or change your booking in violation of the hotel's cancellation policy, you may be subject to additional fees or voucher forfeiture.
Occupancy rules: Price based on up to 2 guests per Deluxe King Suite and 4 guests per Standard Studio Suite. Maximum occupancy is 2 in a Deluxe King Suite and 4 in a Standard Studio Suite.
Additional hotel-specific charges: A $150 security deposit (due at check-in), an 8% occupancy tax and a 4% tourism tax are not included and will be paid directly to the hotel. Parking is complimentary: one car per room; there is a $25 fee per additional car.
Other hotel policies: Accessible rooms are not available at this hotel. This hotel is pet friendly; additional fees apply. Review hotel’s pet policy on its website or call to inquire. Guests must adhere to hotel rules and policies.
(56 Member Ratings)