$389 – Santa Barbara Boutique Hotel for 2 Nights, Save 30%
Why We Love This Deal
This member-favorite, Spanish-style boutique hotel is back, and this time with prime summer and early fall dates. Members save 30% on two-night stays at the Mason Beach Inn, a charming Santa Barbara getaway, just across the street from the beach and a short walk to buzzing State Street.
- Stay in a King or Two-Queen Room, Sundays-Thursdays through Oct. 15
- $389 for 2 nights
- Add an additional night for $195
- Not Available: Fridays or Saturdays; May 30; July 1, 4; Sept. 2, 5
- Note: Due to local guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; please contact the hotel for more details.
Why We Love It
- The hotel was renovated in August 2020 — the décor resembles a Spanish villa with bright rooms and large windows
- If crowds aren't your thing, you're in luck: Mason Beach Inn is located on a residential street just one block from the beach and the Santa Barbara Harbor
- You'll be less than a 10-minute walk from Stearns Wharf and State Street, a lively scene with lots of outdoor restaurants, bar and shops; or, hop in a car and visit the Museum of Art or the Botanic Gardens, just 15 minutes from the inn
- Stay with confidence — read more about the hotel’s enhanced safety and cleaning procedures
Cancellation policy: Until the voucher’s Promotional Value Expiration Date, Travelzoo will give you a full refund of your purchase if you can't find dates that suit you or you can't travel. If you already booked your dates, simply cancel with the hotel at least 24 hours prior to arrival and contact Travelzoo for a refund. If you cancel or change your booking in violation of the hotel's cancellation policy, you may be subject to additional cancellation/change fees by the hotel.
Occupancy rules: Price based on the maximum occupancy of two guests in a King Room and four guests in a Two-Queen Room.
Additional hotel specific charges: 12% tax and $3 tourism fee per night is not included and will be paid directly to the hotel. Parking is complimentary.
Other hotel policies: Accessible rooms are not available at this hotel; contact the hotel directly for more details. This hotel is not pet friendly. Review hotel’s pet policy on its website or call to inquire. Guests must adhere to hotel rules and policies.
(77 Member Ratings)