$119 – Palm Springs 4-Star Hyatt Resort, 60% Off
Why We Love This Deal
Relax under palm trees and sunny blue skies with a getaway to the AAA 4-Diamond Hyatt Regency Indian Wells Resort, which "offers a sense of seclusion without being too far from the action" (The Telegraph), and save more than 60% on regular rates.
- Travel through Sept. 30
Stay in a Standard King or Double Queen room:
- $119 for 1 night, check in Sunday-Thursday
- $209 for 2 nights, check in Sunday-Wednesday
- $189 for 1 night, check in Friday-Saturday
- $329 for 2 nights, check in Friday
- Upgrade to a Pool View or Deluxe Golf View room for $15-$20 more per night; Penthouse suites are also available June 2 - Aug. 9; click "Continue" for prices
- Reduced resort fee of $15 (reg. $30)
- Standard rooms not available on: June 21-22, 28; July 5-6, 12-13, 26-27; Aug. 2-3
- Upgraded view rooms not available on: June 28-29; July 12-13; Aug. 2-3
- Penthouse Suites not available on: June 28-29; July 12-13; Aug. 2-3
- Contact the hotel to confirm your desired travel dates are available. If your dates are not available, visit My Account within 7 days of purchase for a full refund
- Note: Between June-December, the resort pool and recreation area will be undergoing renovations to add two waterslides and a lazy river. During this time, the resort's current pools will remain open and fully operational. Activity will take place between 9 a.m. - 5 p.m. Monday-Friday. While in the vicinity of the pools and recreation area, you might hear some intermittent construction activity related to the project.
Why We Love It
- There are seven pools, including one with a waterslide and an adults-only pool with cabanas, tennis courts and complimentary bikes to cruise around the resort's 45 acres
- Take a ride on the DesertPipe water ride -- a ball suspended into the air that has a rotating barrel filled with water that guests can run or slide on
- Play 36 holes of championship golf at one of Golfweek's Top Courses You Can Play in California
- Downtown Palm Springs is only 30 minutes away, and the El Paseo Shopping District is just 10 minutes away
Additional Hotel Specific Charges: A 15.25% tax, a California tourism fee of $0.57 per night and a discounted $15 resort fee per night are not included and will be paid directly to the hotel. Note the full resort fee (reg. $30) will show up on the confirmation and will be adjusted at check-in. This fee covers Wi-Fi, golf bag storage, bike rentals, 24-hour fitness center access and outdoor games. Self- and valet-parking are an additional $23.50 per night.
Cancellation and Other Hotel Policies: Once the room is reserved with the hotel, hotel cancellation policy prevails, and cancellations or changes must be made three days prior to arrival. Hotel-imposed penalties may apply. Any unused promotional value credit will be forfeited upon checkout. This deal cannot be combined with other offers. Guests must adhere to hotel rules and policies. Taxes and gratuity, if applicable, are additional. Voucher(s) must be used in one visit. This hotel is pet-friendly for a fee of $150. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged.
Limited Quantity Available
(126 Member Ratings)