$195 – Palm Springs: 4-Star Hyatt Resort, 50% Off
Relax this winter under palm trees and sunny blue skies with a getaway to the AAA 4-Diamond Hyatt Regency Indian Wells Resort, which "offers a sense of seclusion without being too far from the action" (The Telegraph), and save more than 45% on regular rates.
- Pool View king room ... February
- $195 per night, Sunday-Thursday
- $219 per night, Friday-Saturday
One Bedroom Villa ... February
- $399 per night, Sunday-Thursday
- $459 per night, Friday-Saturday
- Reduced resort fee of $15 (reg. $29), which covers Wi-Fi, golf bag storage, bike rentals and outdoor games
- Room rate is based on two guests
- Pool View rooms are not available on: Feb. 14-16, 21, 25-28
- One-Bedroom Villas are not available on: Feb. 15-16, 21, 25-28
Why We Love It
- There are seven pools, including one with a waterslide and an adults-only pool with cabanas, tennis courts and complimentary bikes to cruise around the resort's 45 acres
- Take a ride on the DesertPipe water ride -- a ball suspended into the air that has a rotating barrel filled with water that guests can run or slide on
- Play 36 holes of championship golf at one of Golfweek's Top Courses You Can Play in California
- Downtown Palm Springs is only 30 minutes away, and the El Paseo Shopping District is just 10 minutes away
- The reduced resort fee saves $14 per night, which is rare to find at other area resorts
Additional Hotel Specific Charges: A 15.25% tax, a California tourism fee of $0.57 per night and a discounted $15 resort fee per night are not included and will be paid directly to the hotel. Note the full resort fee (reg. $29) will show up on the confirmation and will be adjusted at check-in. This fee covers Wi-Fi, golf bag storage, bike rentals, 24-hour fitness center access and outdoor games. Self- and valet-parking are an additional $23.50 per night.
Cancellation and Other Hotel Policies: Once the room is reserved with the hotel, hotel cancellation policy prevails, and cancellations or changes must be made three days prior to arrival. Hotel-imposed penalties may apply. Any unused promotional value credit will be forfeited upon checkout. This deal cannot be combined with other offers. Guests must adhere to hotel rules and policies. Taxes and gratuity, if applicable, are additional. Voucher(s) must be used in one visit. This hotel is pet-friendly for a fee of $150. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged.
When You Can Go
Options through February
(121 Member Ratings)