$199 – Catalina Getaway w/Champagne & Breakfast, 45% Off
Hit the rooftop deck for a "stunning panorama" (Fodor's) at Catalina Island's Hotel Metropole. This exclusive deal saves up to 45% on regular rates and includes an option for peak May-June stays.
Why We Love It
- An hourlong ferry ride from LA, this hotel sits amid a pedestrian-only zone of bustling shops, restaurants and Metropole Marketplace
- "Hotel Metropole has all the poshness of an island retreat" (Time Out)
- Guests can count the steps from the hotel entrance to the beach
- Wander hiking trails, paddle around in a kayak or explore the island by bike or golf cart
Travelzoo Tip: Guests must use a ferry to reach Catalina Island. Get information about getting to Catalina.
- $199 per night ... Sundays-Thursdays in April
- $229 per night ... Sundays-Thursdays in May-June
- Stay in an upgraded deluxe room
- Bottle of Champagne on ice ($30 value)
- Spa discount voucher of $30 off any couples massage or two $15-off vouchers for any one-person massage
- Room upgrade based on availability at check-in if requested
- Complimentary continental breakfast (included for all guests)
Additional Hotel Specific Charges: 12% tax is not included and will be paid directly to the hotel at check-in.
How to Book: Purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 800-541-8528 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged.
Cancellation and Other Hotel Policies: Once the room is reserved with the hotel, hotel cancellation policy prevails, and cancellations or changes must be made three days prior to arrival. Hotel-imposed penalties may apply. Any unused promotional value credit will be forfeited upon checkout. This deal cannot be combined with other offers. Guests must adhere to hotel rules and policies. Taxes and gratuity, if applicable, are additional. Voucher must be used in one visit. Must be of legal drinking age to consume alcohol. Vehicles are not allowed on Catalina Island. Guests must purchase tickets separately for transportation via ferry or helicopter to reach the island. This hotel is not pet-friendly. Guests can combine multiple vouchers for longer stays, subject to restrictions.
When You Can Go
Travel Sunday-Thursday through June 29