$46 – Medieval Times Dinner & Show in Buena Park
Why We Love This Deal
Take a trip back a few centuries as you dine on a four-course feast while knights fight to prove their strength and loyalty. Travelzoo members save over 25% on admission through September.
- All-in pricing:
- $46 (reg. $64.65) ... one Regular adult ticket (ages 13 and up)
- $35.50 (reg. $37.65) ... one Regular child ticket (ages 12 and under)
- All tickets include a dinner of tomato bisque, garlic bread, oven-roasted chicken, sweet buttered corn, a potato, dessert castle, and two rounds of soda, tea, coffee or water with your dinner
- Note: Vegetarian meals and food allergy accommodations can be made upon request
Why We Love It
- In 2018, the show was rewritten as a new queen took over the castle and is hosting a tournament for knights
- Enjoy live exhibitions of medieval entertainment like jousting, horsemanship and falconry
- Valid for shows, including weekends, through September 2020
- Makes a fun family outing
- Waives online booking fees
Medieval Times is a live horse show in an enclosed area. Persons with respiratory conditions, allergies, or asthma attend at their own risk. Medieval Times uses stroboscopic and pyrotechnic effects.
Castle opens 75 minutes prior to showtime, and the shows run approximately two hours. Showtimes vary by season and are subject to change. Seating is first come, first served. Shows and menus vary at matinees. Vegetarian meals are available upon request when you make your reservation. Valid for one person. Not valid on products. Must be of legal age to consume alcohol. Cannot combine with other offers. Must use in one visit.