$89 – Italian Dinner for 2 w/Wine at Roosevelt Field
Why We Love This Deal
Chef Michael White brought his acclaimed tagliatelle, cappelletti and spaghetti to Roosevelt Field’s Osteria Morini in 2019. Now, Travelzoo members can get a taste of what makes his Italian dishes worthy of four Michelin stars at this local spot in Garden City.
- $89 for dinner for two people (reg. up to $149) including the following:
- One appetizer to share (up to $25)
- One pasta to share (up to $25)
- One entrée to share (up to $38); excludes the Tagliata entrée
- One dessert to share (up to $11)
- One bottle of house red or white wine (up to $50 value)
- Note: This offer is valid during dinner hours Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday starting at 5 p.m.; Friday from 5-6 p.m. or Saturday from 3-6 p.m. only. Please check dinner hours prior to making your reservation.
- Not valid on: Holidays and holiday weekends; the restaurant is closed Mondays-Tuesdays
More Reasons to Go
- It's a sister restaurant to its highly-rated location in Manhattan's SoHo neighborhood
- Travelzoo staff highly recommend their house-made cappelletti made with truffle ricotta ravioli, butter and prosciutto — capped off with a tiramisu for dessert
- Long Island Weekly says "the relaxed ambience of Osteria Morini feels rustic, casual and friendly"
- Chef Michael White is a five-time James Beard Award nominee
Voucher can be redeemed immediately; valid Wednesdays, Thursdays and Sundays during merchant's operating dinner hours starting at 5 p.m.; plus, Fridays from 5-6 p.m. or Saturdays from 3-6 p.m. only. Reservations required; subject to availability. Call 908-221-0040 to make a reservation; mention your Travelzoo voucher but do not provide your PIN number before arriving at the restaurant. Upon arrival, present printed voucher or display in Travelzoo mobile app. Tax, if applicable, and gratuity are not included. Please tip on the full value; 18-20% is customary for good service. Limit 1 purchase per person; may buy 1 additional as gifts. If limit is exceeded, voucher subject to forfeiture.