$75 – Spa at Harrah's: Massage or Facial, 60% Off
The Spa at Harrah's Las Vegas
Why We Love This Deal
Indulge in a massage or facial and get a complimentary amenity pass for a return trip to the spa. This deal at the Spa at Harrah's saves Travelzoo members more than 60%.
- For $75, choose one of the following for one person (reg. up to $190):
- 50-minute Relaxing Massage
- 50-minute Harrah's Signature Facial
- For $139, get both of the above treatments for one person (reg. $320)
- Both packages include access to the spa amenities, including gym, steam room, whirlpools, sauna and outdoor pool, a $10 spa retail credit, a $10 credit to use toward any salon service and a spa amenity pass to use on a future visit
- For $18, get a one-day spa pass for one person (reg. $30)
- For $29, get a one-day spa pass for two (reg. $60)
Why We Love It
- Earns 4 stars from TripAdvisor reviewers
- Central location on the Las Vegas Strip
- Fodor's calls Harrah's Las Vegas charming with an "old-school vibe"
- Customize your spa day: Choose a massage, facial or both
Voucher can be redeemed immediately; valid during spa's operating hours. Appointments required; subject to availability. Call to make an appointment; reference voucher. Upon arrival, present printed voucher or display in Travelzoo mobile app. Tax, if applicable, and gratuity are not included. Please tip on the full value; 18-20% is customary for good service. 24-hour cancellation policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture. Not valid on holidays or holiday weekends (call merchant for specific date restrictions). Valid for one person. Guests must be 18 or older to enter the spa. Treatments must be used in one visit. Cannot combine with other offers. $10 credits must be used on date of services.
(73 Member Ratings)
(73 Member Ratings)
The service itself was adequate
Dirty, disorganized, old, crowded and cramped
Daniel May 19, 2019 Playa del Rey, USA
I had a really enjoyable massage in a very relaxing environment.
Really loved this experience! Beautiful spa area and excellent massage therapist.
Theresa May 13, 2019 Aptos, USA
Only bad part was some ladies had their cell phones out taking pictures and it’s clothing optional.
Julie Apr 27, 2019 Shippenville, USA
Both the massage and facial were wonderful! Go early to enjoy the sauna, jacuzzi and steam room before your services. So relaxing.
Really enjoyed both the massage and facial! Will come back next time we’re in town.
Amanda Apr 25, 2019 Dellwood, USA
The massage, both my wife and I enjoyed them
Place was a little old, needs some tlc especially in the locker rooms
bill Apr 24, 2019 Port St. Lucie, USA
Rushed massages, bad customer service, & unclean spa.
Blia Apr 18, 2019 Hugo, USA
My massage pressure was very inconsistent (too soft sometimes, painful sometimes), despite asking for more/less pressure at times. During my facial, none of the products smelled good, the extractions made me cry (never experienced any more painful), and she sat still doing nothing with no communication and my eyes covered for 10 minutes.
Kristen Apr 18, 2019 Las Vegas, USA
John Apr 07, 2019 South Burlington, USA
The facility is a beautiful place. My massage with Steve was the best massage I’ve ever had. The facial with Afsoon really was enjoyable and relaxing! These two people are a fabulous addition to the staff at Harrah’s Spa. Thank you!
Cheri Mar 31, 2019 Rochesterochester, USA
Could use a little updating but easy to get an appointment and service was very good.
Garth Mar 23, 2019 Pocatello, USA