$49—All-you-can-eat rodizio with lobster tail in heart of the strip
Why We Love This Deal
Brazilian-style steakhouses—churrascarias—are characterized by "rodizio" ("rotation") cooking: long skewers of meat spit-roasted over a nest of glowing coals. Pampas is Las Vegas' longest-tenured churrascaria, and now Travelzoo members can score their surf 'n turf with all-you-can-eat meat at a hefty discount.
- Choose an unlimited rodizio meal with cauda de lagosta (lobster tail) for one person
- $49 ... Lunch (reg. $73.98)
- $69 ... Dinner (reg. $102.98)
- Not valid on: holidays and holiday weekends
More Reasons to Go
- Pampas is Las Vegas' oldest churrascaria
- One of Southwest Airlines' top steakhouses in the U.S.
- Rodizio favorites include sea-salt seasoned tri-tip, bacon-wrapped chicken breast and mango-chipotle pork ribs
Merchant Cancellation: Please give the restaurant as much notice as possible if you must cancel you reservation.
Voucher can be redeemed immediately; valid during merchant's operating hours. Reservations required; subject to availability. Call 702-737-4748 to make a reservation; mention your Travelzoo USA voucher but do not provide your PIN number before arriving at the restaurant. Upon arrival, present printed voucher or display in Travelzoo USA mobile app. Tax, if applicable, and gratuity are not included; an automatic gratuity of 20% based on the original, non-discounted price of the services provided will be added (paid directly to the merchant; this is standard for all customers). Limit 1 purchase per person; may buy additional as gifts. If limit is exceeded, voucher subject to forfeiture. Not valid on holidays or holiday weekends.