$35 & up – Bacchanal Buffet at Caesars Palace w/VIP Access
Why We Love This Deal
Save up to 45% at this upscale buffet, known for its “wide array” of “decadent” American fare with “unique,” “international” flourishes (Zagat).
- $35 for Morning Fare breakfast buffet for one person (reg. $64.99)
- Valid Monday-Friday, 7:30-11 a.m.
$95 for brunch buffet with drinks for two people (reg. up to $187.90)
- Two premium drinks per person (up to $12 each)
- Monday-Friday, 11 a.m.-3 p.m.
$110 for dinner buffet with drinks for two people (reg. up to $183.98)
- One premium drink per person (up to $12 each)
- Monday-Thursday, 3-5 p.m. or 8-10 p.m.
- All packages come with one Express Pass per person (reg. $25 and up), allowing you to skip lines to try favorites like Peking duck and more
Why We Love It
- The restaurant has earned 4.5 stars on Zagat
- This restaurant offers a variety of options, totaling nine stations: Mexican, Italian, Japanese, American, Seafood, Chinese, Pizza, Deli and Dessert
- All dishes are made-to-order, and vegan options are available
- Time Out magazine rates the food as "nothing short of amazing"
Travelzoo Tip: With Lady Luck on your side, scoop up great savings on shows, meals and activities in Las Vegas. Travelzoo has you covered from the heights of the Vegas High Roller Observation Wheel to exploring the surrounding area—including the Grand Canyon and Hoover Dam. Save even more by booking a great hotel deal, smack dab on The Strip.
Up to 49% off
$35 & up
(354 Member Ratings)