$59 – Cajun-Creole Dinner for 2 or More, 40% Off
Why We Love This Deal
Save over 40% at Rhythm Kitchen, a Cajun-Creole restaurant called a "pleasant surprise” for its “wonderful array of seafood and other specialties" (Zagat), any day of the week.
- $59 for $100 credit on food and drink for two or more people
- $115 for $200 credit for four or more people
- Try dishes such as the Atchafalaya crawfish delight, Louisiana seafood gumbo and prime dry-aged ribeye steak
Why We Love It
- Earns 4+ stars out of 5 from OpenTable and TripAdvisor reviewers
- The spot makes Eater's list of "Where to Find Great Creole Food in Las Vegas"
- In addition to Cajun-Creole classics, Rhythm Kitchen features American fare like steaks, pastas, desserts and specialty drinks -- great for a range of palates
Travelzoo Tip: With Lady Luck on your side, scoop up great savings on shows, meals and activities in Las Vegas. Travelzoo has you covered from the heights of the Vegas High Roller Observation Wheel to exploring the surrounding area—including the Grand Canyon and Hoover Dam. Save even more by booking a great hotel deal, smack dab on The Strip.
(83 Member Ratings)