$25 – LINQ Promenade: Dining for 2 at Flour & Barley, Reg. $40
Why We Love This Deal
Make a pit stop while strolling the LINQ Promenade and save over 35% on lunch or dinner at Flour & Barley, one of the best pizza joints in Las Vegas (Thrillist) and home of Sicilian- and Calabrian-inspired brick-oven-style pizzas (Eater Las Vegas).
- $25 for $40 to spend on food and drinks for two or more diners
- $45 for $80 to spend on food and drinks for four or more diners
- Menu highlights include crispy Brussels sprouts with smoked bacon, potatoes, maple-spiced honey and a sunny-side-up egg; the mushroom pizza with truffle cheese, roast tomato, mushrooms, arugula and truffle oil; and the shrimp scampi pizza with tomatoes, shrimp, garlic, herbs and grilled lemon
Why We Love It
- Rated 4 stars on OpenTable and TripAdvisor
- The restaurant serves house-made toppings like fennel sausage, Calabrian chili and prosciutto cotto
- A recent menu revamp "produced some delicious results" (Last Vegas Magazine)
- Choose from 18 pizzas, plus an array of appetizers, sandwiches, salads and sweets
- Thrillist said "this place is proof that pizza and beer are perfect together"
(184 Member Ratings)