$125 – Nobu Las Vegas: 6-Course Dinner for 2, 35% Off
Why We Love This Deal
Save over 35% on dining at Japanese restaurant Nobu at the Hard Rock Hotel -- Zagat says the experience is "worth every yen" with "out of this world" cuisine from acclaimed chef Nobu Matsuhisa.
- For $125, get a Travelzoo-exclusive six-course family-style dinner for two (reg. $202)
For $146, get the six-course dinner for two with two drinks (reg. $232)
- Choose from a Nobu specialty cocktail or mocktail, glass of wine or sake, up to $15 each
- For $149, upgrade to the seven-course premium dinner for two (reg. $227)
- For $170, get the seven-course dinner for two with two drinks (reg. $257)
- See the menus for the Travelzoo-exclusive dinners
Why We Love It
- Earns 4.7 stars on OpenTable with more than 2,400 reviews
- Gayot praises Nobu's "preparation, appearance and taste"
- Visit the restaurant seven days a week through August
- Dine with a group and buy up to three vouchers
- CNN calls the chef a "sushi master"
(266 Member Ratings)