Downtown Las Vegas
$45 – Singaporean Chicken Dinner w/Drinks by James Beard Nominee
Flock and Fowl
Why We Love This Deal
Save nearly 40% dining at Flock & Fowl, an Asian-American fusion restaurant lead by two-time James Beard-nominated chef Sheridan Su.
- $45 for dinner for two people (reg. up to $73.50)
- One snack, starter or salad per two people (up to $11.50)
- One Flock Favorite entreé per person (up to $15.50 each)
- One dessert per two people (up to $7)
- One drink per person (up to $12 each)
- $89 for the above for four people (reg. up to $147)
- $169 for eight people (reg. up to $294)
- The Classic Hainan Chicken shines as "the star of the show" (Eater), poached with ginger, sliced and served with rice and house-made sauces
Why We Love It
- Food & Wine calls Flock & Fowl one of "the neighborhood restaurants [Las Vegas] deserves"
- Within walking distance of the Fremont East Entertainment District -- central for workweek meals and great for weekend outings
- Earns 4+ stars out of 5 from OpenTable, Yelp and TripAdvisor reviewers
Voucher can be redeemed immediately; valid daily during merchant's dinner hours. Reservations required; subject to availability. Call to make a reservation; reference voucher. Upon arrival, present printed voucher or display in Travelzoo mobile app. Tax, if applicable, and gratuity are not included. Please tip on the full value; 18-20% is customary for good service. Not valid during special events, such as Restaurant Week. Valid for two, four or eight diners only, depending on voucher. Dine-in only. Seasonal items subject to change. Not valid on products. Must be of legal age to consume alcohol. Cannot combine with other offers. Must use in one visit.