$25 – LINQ Promenade: Dining for 2 at Flour & Barley, Reg. $40
Why We Love This Deal
Make a pit stop during a stroll on the LINQ Promenade to save over 35% on dinner at Flour & Barley, one of the best pizza joints in Las Vegas (Thrillist) and home of "Sicilian- and Calabrian-inspired" brick-oven-style pizzas (Eater Las Vegas).
- $25 for $40 to spend on food and drinks for two or more diners
- $45 for $80 to spend on food and drinks for four or more diners
- Menu highlights include crispy Brussels sprouts with smoked bacon; the mushroom pizza with truffle cheese, roast tomato, mushrooms, arugula and truffle oil; and the spicy shrimp pizza with tomatoes, shrimp, cherry peppers, caramelized onions and chili oil
Why We Love It
- Rated 4 stars on OpenTable and TripAdvisor
- The restaurant serves house-made toppings like fennel sausage, Calabrian chili and prosciutto cotto
- Choose from 19 pizzas, plus an array of appetizers, sandwiches, salads and sweets
- Thrillist said, "this place is proof that pizza and beer are perfect together"
(247 Member Ratings)