$69 – Unlimited Brazilian Steak Dinner for 2 in Las Vegas
Head to the Strip to visit Pampas Brazilian Grille and make sure you're hungry. Travelzoo members save up to 50% on an all-you-can-eat Brazilian dinner for two.
- For $69, two can enjoy an all-you-can-eat rodizio dinner (reg. $144.90)
- For $139, get the dinner deal for four people (reg. $254.80)
- For $39, two can enjoy an all-you-can-eat rodizio lunch (reg. $79)
- For $65, get the lunch deal for four people (reg. $123)
- All deals include one bottle of house wine or a pitcher of sangria
- Meat choices could include picanha nobre, leg of lamb marinated with mint, chicken legs or house-made pork sausage with fennel
- The salad bar offers more than 40 hot and cold items
Why We Love It
- All offers come with a pitcher of sangria or a bottle of house wine
- Travelzoo members say the staff is "very nice and attentive"
- For dinner, take your pick from over 12 types of meat (seven for lunch), all hand-carved to order
Must be of legal age to consume alcohol. Cannot combine with other offers. Must use promotional value in one visit. Valid only for option purchased. Limit one voucher per table. Not valid on holidays or holiday weekends (or blackout dates) (call merchant for specific date restrictions).
When You Can Go
March 31, 2019
(435 Member Ratings)