$85 – Palazzo: Epicurean Affair w/Unlimited Food & Drinks, $30 Off
Get a taste of some of Vegas' top restaurants at the Epicurean Affair on the evening of Thursday, May 25, held at the Palazzo pool deck.
Why We Love It
- Sample fare from spots like Bouchon, B&B, SUSHISAMBA and STK
- Set on the Palazzo pool deck, "one of the Strip's largest pool decks" (Fodor's)
- Las Vegas Sun praises it as a collection of "the city’s most-renowned chefs"
- Hosted by executive chef Timon Balloo of the Venetian's Sugarcane
Travelzoo Tip: Arrive early! The line can get rather long around 6:30 p.m.
- $85 for one general admission ticket (reg. $115)
- $159 for two (reg. $230)
- Unlimited food and drink tastings from restaurants such as Bouchon, the Capital Grille, B&B, Lavo, Shake Shack and Delmonico Steakhouse; view the full list here
- Event proceeds support the Nevada Restaurant Association's educational and scholarship programs
When You Can Go
Thursday, May 25, 7-10 p.m.