$19 – Capo's Speakeasy: Lunch or Brunch for 2, 55% Off
Capo's "[recalls] the era of the speakeasy" (Gayot) and "offers a taste of both old-world American-Italian cuisine and Mob culture" (Travel Channel).
Why We Love It
- Has a secret entrance where you'll get a password
- Las Vegas Sun calls it "intimate and romantic"
- OpenTable gives it a near-perfect 4.7-star rating, with over 1,000 reviews
- Earns 4 stars on TripAdvisor and Yelp
- $19 for brunch or lunch for two
- Brunch includes two dishes (up to $15.95 each; reg. up to $31.90 total)
- Lunch includes two "Capo's House" salads, two entrees (up to $11.95 each) and two soft drinks or iced teas (reg. up to $44.80 total)
- $35 for brunch or lunch for four (reg. up to $89.60)
- $29 for brunch for two with bottomless drinks (reg. up to $73.90); includes two dishes (up to $15.95 each) and unlimited bubbly, mimosas, Bellinis or non-alcoholic beverages
When You Can Go
Through April 30, 2017; days vary by voucher
(150 Member Reviews)