$27.50 – Happy Place Interactive Experience at Mandalay Bay
Happy Place at Mandalay Bay
Why We Love This Deal
Happy Place is a new immersive, interactive pop-up experience at Mandalay Bay, and admission for Travelzoo members is now 25% off.
- Date- and time-specific admission … $27.50 (reg. $37.50, including fees)
- Valid for use anytime through Feb. 17, 2020
- Vouchers must be redeemed in advance online for a specific date and time
Why We Love It
- The exhibit is filled with multi-sensory, immersive rooms and larger-than-life installations
- Plenty of photo-friendly moments in locations like the Confetti Dome and Rubber Ducky Bathtub of Fun
- Each of the rooms has a happy theme such as candy, cookies, rainbows, hugs and kisses and more
- BuzzFeed called it "Instagram Heaven," and UrbanDaddy named it "the most Instagrammable pop-up in America"
Open daily from 10 a.m. to 11 p.m.; final daily entry varies between 9 p.m. and 10 p.m. Tickets must be redeemed online for a specific date and time. Time slots are every half hour. Limited space available for each time slot. The name on the voucher must match the name on a valid photo ID. Once the voucher is redeemed, no refunds or exchanges will be granted. Happy Place is created for all ages; minors under 16 must be accompanied by an adult. Cannot combine with other offers. Must use in one visit. Management reserves all rights. This is a date/season-specific event. All sales final. No refunds or exchanges. Not valid after expiration date.