$20 – Drive-Thru Holiday Lights at Las Vegas Motor Speedway
Travelzoo members save up to $23 on packages for admission to Glittering Lights, the drive-through light show at Las Vegas Motor Speedway.
- $20 for admission for one car, Monday-Thursday (reg. $28)
- Not valid on: Nov. 22, 29 and Dec. 19 - Jan. 1
- $26 for admission for one car, use any day of the week (reg. $38)
- Not valid on: Dec. 21-23
- $55 for a season pass with unlimited return visits and no blackout dates (reg. $78)
- Each option comes with four hot cocoas (season pass receives hot cocoas on first visit only)
Why We Love It
- Features more than 3 million lights over a 2.5-mile course
- CNN named it one of the "best places to see Christmas lights in the U.S."
- Close to I-15 and just 10 minutes from downtown Las Vegas
Travelzoo Tip: Gift bags are handed out to the first 15,000 cars of the season (usually handed out by Dec. 4). The shortest lines tend to be within an hour of opening and a half hour before closing. Leading up to Christmas, expect longer lines; we recommend bringing along car games and snacks to pass the time.
Sunday-Thursday from 5:30-9 p.m.
Friday-Saturday and holidays from 5:30-10 p.m.
Sunday-Thursday from 5-9 p.m.
Friday-Saturday and holidays from 5-10 p.m.
On busy weekends and Dec. 18-26, Glittering Lights opens at dusk. Attractions close when the last car makes it to the entrance.
Directions: Following GPS directions is not recommended; it will take you to the wrong location. Take I-15 to exit 54. Turn right on Speedway Boulevard. Continue for a half mile, then turn right into the Glittering Lights entrance.
This is a date/season-specific event. All sales final. No refunds or exchanges. Not valid after expiration date. Season passes are valid for two license plates per household, though both vehicles registered to the pass may not enter at the same time. Subject to weather conditions. Cannot combine with other offers.
When You Can Go
Nov. 9 - Jan. 6