$49.99 – Scenic Grand Canyon & Hoover Dam Trips thru March 2018
Sweetours Las Vegas
Take in the historic Hoover Dam, the nation's third largest dam, or get a panoramic view of the Grand Canyon's West or South Rim with a bus tour.
- $49.99 for a half-day Hoover Dam bus tour for one (reg. $71); tour lasts approximately six hours
- Unlimited bottled water is provided on this tour
- $107 for a full-day Grand Canyon South Rim bus tour for one (reg. $165); tour lasts approximately 14 hours and also stops at Hoover Dam
- A nutritional morning snack with juice; deli lunch; and unlimited bottled water are provided on this tour
- $135 for a full-day Grand Canyon West Rim bus tour for one (reg. $180); tour lasts approximately 11 hours
- A lunch voucher is provided that can be used at the West Rim's restaurants; good for a deli-style lunch at the outdoor eatery at Eagle Point, barbecue at Guana Ranch, or barbecue and baked chicken at the Hualapai Ranch; plus unlimited bottled water
Why We Love It
- Hoover Dam is an "engineering and architectural marvel" (Frommer's)
- "Seeing the canyon for the first time is an astounding experience" (Fodor's)
- Transportation is provided to and from most hotels on the Strip
- Travelzoo members praise the "fabulous" guides on these bus tours
Vouchers can be redeemed immediately; valid during merchant's operating hours. Reservations required; subject to availability. Call to make a reservation; reference voucher and confirm meeting point (merchant will provide transportation to and from most hotels on The Strip). Comfortable walking shoes and layers are recommended. Upon arrival, present printed voucher or display in Travelzoo mobile app. Tax, if applicable, gratuity and a $3 fuel surcharge are not included. Please tip on the full value. Children two and under can attend for a reduced rate. 24-hour cancellation policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture. Not valid on holidays or holiday weekends (call merchant for specific date restrictions). Subject to weather conditions. Valid for one person (any age). Children must be accompanied by an adult. Not valid on products. Cannot combine with other offers. Must use in one visit. Valid only for option purchased. Limited availability for larger parties. Limited wheelchair access. No suitcases or oversized backpacks allowed due to security at Hoover Dam.
When You Can Go
Through March 31, 2018
(38 Member Ratings)
(38 Member Ratings)
Our driver, Bud, was great! He was also the tour guide, and filled in the blanks with color commentary most of the way there and back, plus threw in a couple of extra stops. He made the day!
Very nice new comfortable clean tour bus.
Stephen Nov 02, 2017 Kitchener, Canada
Our guide, Wally, was fantastic and very knowledgeable.
The only complaint I gave is that the washroom on the bus had not been cleaned from the previous trip.
Susan Oct 17, 2017 Caledon, Canada
The view of the Grand Canyon
Pick up was an easy process but the drop off portion was a hassle. Pick up was done on small shuttles in batches, drop off was done for the entire bus with many stops at many hotels and sitting in traffic between hotels. Due to road construction, people arriving late for the return bus trip and the drop off process, the advertised 14 hour trip was actually 19. Drop off should be done with shuttles and stops for gas should be a better locations with multiple eateries (they stop at a small gas station with Subway, Subway is gross and the gas station is severely under staffed for the amount of people on the busses).
Heather Oct 05, 2017 Warrior Run, USA
Felt comfortable on the drive/road trip. Our awesome bus driver "Anthony" was very informative and we felt we were well advised regarding the use of our 3 hrs at the site.
Lunch was barely edible. I rate lunch as 1/10. Vegetarian option was pitiful. Not good value for price paid. Venue/set up was too small for the crowd.
John Sep 23, 2017 San Jose, USA
Driver fun and interesting.
We stayed at Bally. Everyone dropped off at the hotel they stayed. When it hot to us we were dropped on other side of street by Bellagio. As a senior with balance problem it was a difficult walk
robyn Sep 13, 2017 Bellaireaire, USA
The Tour was great! Our driver was very knowledgeable about Vegas and the route we took. I liked that he took count to make sure everyone was accounted for and not left at our stops.
Jacqueline Sep 07, 2017 Decatur, USA
The tour guide was great!
Jazmyne Aug 30, 2017 Jonesboro, USA
THE ENTIRE TRIP.
willie Aug 29, 2017 Teachey, USA
The tour guide/bus driver was great!
Kim Jul 02, 2017 Mansfield, USA
Good value for price paid. Tour guide was knowledgeable.
Jun 05, 2017 St. Petersburg, USA