$35 – Vegas: High Roller Observation Wheel w/Open Bar
Take in the view of the Strip aboard the High Roller observation wheel with this special offer. The Las Vegas Sun raves: "What a view!"
Why We Love It
- At 550 feet, the High Roller is the world's tallest observation wheel
- Cabins hold up to 40 people and offer 360-degree views of the city
- Voted Best Attraction in the 2016 Best of Las Vegas Awards
- The High Roller is at The LINQ's new outdoor shopping, dining and entertainment promenade that USA Today calls "a breath of fresh air on the Las Vegas Strip"
- Daytime Rides
- "Happy Half Hour," ages 21+ ... $35 (reg. $40), includes open bar
- Ride only, ages 13 and older ... $20 (reg. $25)
- Ride only, ages 4-12 ... $8 (reg. $10)
- "Happy Half Hour," ages 21+ ... $47 (reg. $52), includes open bar
- Ride only, ages 13 and older ... $32 (reg. $37)
- Ride only, ages 4-12 ... $18 (reg. $20)
- Redeem for rides through December 30, 2017
For "Happy Half Hour" tickets, the bars inside the cabins open at noon and close at 1 a.m. The High Roller is open 365 days a year. On occasion it may close for special events, so please call ahead for updates. Blackout dates apply. All sales final. No refunds or exchanges. Not valid after expiration date. You will be asked to show an ID that matches the name on your voucher. Must be 21 or older with valid ID to consume alcohol and to ride in a "Happy Half Hour" cabin. Youth tickets are for children ages 4-12; children 3 and younger can ride for free without a ticket. The "Happy Half Hour" cabins are separate from the regular cabins; anyone wishing to ride together must purchase the same ticket type. The High Roller takes approximately 30 minutes per rotation. It is ADA and wheelchair accessible. The High Roller has valet parking available adjacent to the ticketing window. There is parking provided in the High Roller parking lot located east of the attraction. Access to the parking lot and valet are in two locations: Koval/Winnick and Flamingo/Linq Lane. Subject to weather conditions. Not valid on products. Cannot combine with other offers. Must use in one visit. Not for resale.
When You Can Go
Valid any regular operating day through Dec. 30, 2017
(1662 Member Reviews)