$55 – Great Vegas Festival of Beer: Craft Drinks & Food Pairings
The seventh annual Great Vegas Festival of Beer arrives Friday, April 7, and this deal for the opening event features unlimited craft beer and food pairings.
Why We Love It
- This Friday evening experience covers endless tastings
- Brewers and chefs compete, and you reap the benefits of trying it all
- Features 20-25 breweries
- Bar Business Magazine: The festival brings together "beer enthusiasts, brewers and culinary masterminds"
- $55 for the Mad Craft Experience for one person on Friday, April 7 from 7-10 p.m. (reg. $80 at the door)
- $95 for the experience for two people (reg. $160 at the door)
- The festival describes this experience as a "high-energy, experimental competition in a beer festival setting"
- Sample unlimited creations from Nevada's local brewers and chefs, who will compete in an array of categories like "Best Beer Cocktail" and "Best Savory Beer-Infused Dish"
When You Can Go
Friday, April 7, from 7-10 p.m.