$35 – Las Vegas Night Strip Bus Tour w/Champagne Toast
Gray Line Las Vegas
Experience the electric nature of Vegas by luxury mini coach on this nighttime bus tour including a Champagne toast.
Why We Love It
- Gray Line Las Vegas earns 4 stars on TripAdvisor from over 1,300 reviews
- USA Today praises the tour, saying it "puts the city in a whole other light"
- See famous lit-up attractions like the Fountains of Bellagio, Paris' Eiffel Tower and more
- $35 for a Las Vegas Night Strip Tour for one with a Champagne toast (reg. $69)
- $69 for two (reg. $138)
- The tour starts at the famous "Welcome to Fabulous Las Vegas" sign, travels along the Strip with stops for photo ops and finishes with the Fremont Street Experience light show downtown, featuring 12.5 million lights and 550,000 watts of sound
- The tour lasts about 3.5 hours, and pickup is available at select hotels downtown and on the Strip
Vouchers can be redeemed immediately; valid Monday, Wednesday or Saturday. Tour picks up at various Las Vegas hotels (downtown and on the Strip) between 5:40 and 6:50 p.m. Reservations are required and must be made at least 24 hours in advance; subject to availability. Upon arrival, present printed voucher or display in Travelzoo mobile app (printed vouchers preferred). Tax, if applicable, and gratuity are not included. Please tip on the full value. Tour duration is approximately 3.5 hours. A 24-hour cancellation policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture. Valid for one or two people. Not valid on products. Must be 21 years of age or older with a valid government-issued photo ID. Cannot combine with other offers. Must use in one visit. Bus is not wheelchair accessible. The following items are prohibited on the tour: luggage, large backpacks, suitcases, briefcases, coolers and alcohol. A minimum number of passengers may be required for tours to depart; subject to rescheduling.
When You Can Go
Through March 31, 2017; Monday, Wednesday or Saturday