$45 – Scenic Grand Canyon or Hoover Dam Tours
Sweetours Las Vegas
Take in the historic Hoover Dam, the nation's third largest dam, or get a panoramic view of the Grand Canyon's West or South Rim with a bus tour.
Why We Love It
- Hoover Dam is an "engineering and architectural marvel" (Frommer's)
- "Seeing the canyon for the first time is an astounding experience" (Fodor's)
- Transportation is provided to and from most hotels on the Strip
- Travelzoo members praise the "fabulous" guides on these bus tours
- $45 for a half-day Hoover Dam bus tour for one (reg. $71); tour lasts approximately six hours
- Unlimited bottled water is provided on this tour
- $105 for a full-day Grand Canyon South Rim bus tour for one (reg. $165); tour lasts approximately 14 hours and also stops at Hoover Dam
- A nutritional morning snack with juice; deli lunch; and unlimited bottled water are provided on this tour
- $135 for a full-day Grand Canyon West Rim bus tour for one (reg. $180); tour lasts approximately 11 hours
- A lunch voucher is provided that can be used at the West Rim's restaurants; good for a deli-style lunch at the outdoor eatery at Eagle Point, barbecue at Guana Ranch, or barbecue and baked chicken at the Hualapai Ranch; plus unlimited bottled water
Vouchers can be redeemed immediately; valid during merchant's operating hours. Reservations required; subject to availability. Call to make a reservation; reference voucher and confirm meeting point (merchant will provide transportation to and from most hotels on The Strip). Comfortable walking shoes and layers are recommended. Upon arrival, present printed voucher or display in Travelzoo mobile app. Tax, if applicable, gratuity and a $3 fuel surcharge are not included. Please tip on the full value. Children two and under can attend for a reduced rate. 24-hour cancellation policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture. Not valid on holidays or holiday weekends (call merchant for specific date restrictions). Subject to weather conditions. Valid for one person (any age). Children must be accompanied by an adult. Not valid on products. Cannot combine with other offers. Must use in one visit. Valid only for option purchased. Limited availability for larger parties. Limited wheelchair access. No suitcases or oversized backpacks allowed due to security at Hoover Dam.
When You Can Go
Through March 31, 2017
(28 Member Reviews)
(28 Member Reviews)
Bill was an informative as a tour guide
Miriam Feb 27, 2017 WI, United States
MONICA Feb 25, 2017 SK, Canada
Friendly informative guide/driver. Very professional and organized but still fun. Punctual coming and going.
Ingrid Feb 22, 2017 NY, United States
Driver acted as your guide and he was fabulous! Entertaining and knowledgable. (We had the British gent). Trip was well worth it. Enjoyed everything about it.
Would've been great to have 30 minutes more at Grand Canyon to enjoy a coffee in the cafe before heading back on bus.
Mechtild Jan 14, 2017 QC, Canada
Walk along the rim
Margaret Dec 01, 2016 ON, Canada
the customer service rep on the phone prior to the trip was friendly and helpful and knowledgeable. The bus/tour guide was excellent, friendly, helpful, knowledgeable and had a great sense of humor. Very organized and well run. The bus itself was very high quality and comfortable. Excellent experience.
Leah Nov 23, 2016 MB, Canada
Awesome tour. Lots of education and history. Great area to take pictures at. It was much shorter than the 6 hours they claim it last. It laster about 3.5 to 4 hrs on the most.
Iris Feb 18, 2016 NJ, United States
long ride and too little to see.
veng Jan 19, 2016 GA, United States