$21 – 'Titanic: The Artifact Exhibition' at Luxor
In "Titanic: The Artifact Exhibition," remnants recovered from the boat's wreck site tell the story of the ship’s construction, life on board, the infamous sinking and modern-day efforts to retrieve the wreckage.
Why We Love It
- The exhibit at Luxor Las Vegas features more than 200 artifacts, including passengers’ clothes and china bearing the White Star Line logo
- CBS Atlanta says: "History buffs and romantics alike will enjoy"
- Experience the untold stories of Titanic’s passengers and crew in historically accurate room re-creations
- Visitors get a replica boarding pass and assume the role of a passenger throughout the exhibit, finding out their fate at the end
- Vouchers are valid through the end of June
- For $18, (reg. $32), get one child (ages 4-12) General Admission ticket with audio guide
- For $21, (reg. $40), get one adult (ages 13+) General Admission ticket with audio guide
Valid for one person. Cannot combine with other offers. Must use in one visit.
When You Can Go
Through June 30, 2017